Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Why always me?

Today after long time broke a spell and ventured into badminton after about a year.....as usual i was cornered with the other three being experts. I am not complaining....I know that anything needs lot of practice and nothing comes free......but be it cooking or technical expertise or even the simplest of things like opening a door I am always cornered.....I am always the clumsy one.....why? Is there not one thing where I am on top of the game. I maybe thing that my brain never functions or fails to think or rather I have trained my brain such that it has huge inertia. Maybe I have not yet discovered what comes to me naturally. Anyway whatever it is I just have one relief from all stresses of this grown up life.....Music......I really am thankful that I could listen to compositions from the maestro illayaraja and now the voice of his son yuvan. I am now totally into film music and it runs in my mind all the time.....This is also one of my problems....In anything that I venture I really get stuck and too involved....always being optimal and balanced is the best.....Hope I improve towards a more balanced life and mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment