Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday-A day to treasure

Its Saturday....I always love Friday night and Saturday. Its a time where you can reflect on yourself,calm yourself down and get ready for the battle once again. I say that it is a treasure because it goes very quickly and takes 6 days to come again. After a really depressing Friday, music and movies on Friday night was a diversion. Saturday gave me time to think of my problems and the evening outing with a good friend of mine,food changed my mood for the good. I sometimes feel that my problems are compounded by lack of proper diet during the day and to some extent uneven sleeping schedules. I have to find a balance between personal life and work. I have been saying this for long but unfortunately I am not able to. I have clearly identified my problems. They are fear of dealing with people,fear of my actions or self confidence and being too sensitive. I also think that I build up problems in my mind which are imaginary. Also I am in phases where I am either too depressed or too enthusiastic. This could be also because of me being too sensitive. Psychological problems can only be solved if I have a strong will......I hope things will improve....have to. Human mind and emotions are very complex to understand,at least for me. One more thing is that I have developed an interest for singing...just in the past week. Maybe activities like these can also help.

At this point,I have to always thing that morning will be better as said my Kamal Hassan in Vetaiyadu Velaiyadu

No comments:

Post a Comment