Friday, February 11, 2011

In Retrospect

Hi

Finally devoid of any friends in this wretched grown up life,I decided to turn to the ever welcoming internet and computer. I though it might be a good idea to start spitting my feelings. This would be some sort of emotional outlet. To begin, I feel this grown up life is totally fucked up....Sorry for the language. People can say "Buddy u don't know to live"......I don't give a shit. As far as I have seen people just are behind money and their selfish interests. Even for a simple interaction with someone you have to think a lot. It's also very hard to understand grown up people. Everything was simple when I was a small boy.....Friend's and other relations really made sense......When you grow up you have to safeguard yourself every minute. Is seems to me as if I am in a battle everyday. Yes, I do agree I have everything in life and to an extent I thank 'God' as defined by me and my parents.What I need the most I don't have- Peace of mind....Life has changed a LOT...Some aspects for good and some bad. Can I sustain this world......Frankly, if I have a choice, I would leave from this world happily,for I think life is no longer a fun. Undoubtedly 2010 was the best year of my life. Rudyard Kipling said it right.

If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same

Karthikeyan Kannan

No comments:

Post a Comment