Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Well begun...hope not half done

Blogging a lot these days.....signs that I am devoid of friends or any social activity...well my fault..society and people are out there but anyway...its always the same argument...Guess will have to live with this....after all each human is different and if everyone is same then what is the point.....I guess a person like me should develop the habit of reading books as in non academic.....Gets me back to my English teacher Mrs.Geetha Parthasarathy urging us to develop the reading habit and telling how it helps develop visual imagery. Books can be really good friends and in a way healthier time pass than our new found soul mates "The computer". Anyway my mind is crowded with preoccupations of improving at working and making progress with driving license...sometimes I guess I get too stuck in my worries and preoccupations that I fail to enjoy and live the present. But I guess looking at the bright side I can say I always give 100% to my goals.

My vacation has started well, no half day sleep,irregular eating....have been toiling hard with theory material for driving test. I just need to become more calm....just not worry too much but focus on what to do next...plan....keep going forward...just keep going, be patient. It is said that a calmer mind is efficient and is dangerous. Always need to think that what worse can happen....I won't die.....Just try to give my maximum effort but without stress....enjoy what god has given me.....this is something I have dream't and wanted....its easier said than done for even a M.S.Dhoni or Steve Waugh who were claimed to be cool would have indeed had jitters but the difference is they managed to think what next without being influenced by the end result just as KRISHNA says in the geetha "KARM KARO KARM KA FAL NAHI SEEKHO" (Do your karma with maximum dedication and effort without worrying about the end result). This is very hard to follow but sure it is possible to practise and try in small steps. Life is like test match cricket. You need to take it session by session....When you have good moments capitalize and make hay....In dull periods just hold on .....keep trying with patience and always remain in the game.....But remember the last word is the key....GAME....Life is a game...should be treated as one....IT IS INDEED IMPORTANT TO WIN AND TRY TO DO THAT BUT LOSING SHOULD NOT BE A BIG DEAL.....JUST LOOK AT THE MIRROR, FIGURE OUT WHAT WENT WRONG AND TRY NOT REPEATING IT.....KEEP THE CLOSE LOOP going......Try--->review--->correct--->review.......You can improve every day in small steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment