Monday, December 2, 2013

"And this, too, shall pass away."

12/2/2013  a day I shall never forget.....A day that shook me.....Am in pain..... Had a review meeting with my team leader and was hard to hear that I have not been up to the expectation in my past 2 years of work and the progress I am making is not enough.....yep its hard to hear bad things and more than that hard done. I am not the type who is insincere  or lacks dedication. It is simply that I am not able to manage my work and frankly I do not know if and whether it will improve..... I will never give up have never but I am just fearing if I am fighting in vain or will continue to fight in vain. At the moment worlds fail and I am blanked.. I know its all negative. I look up to GOD to give me the inner strength and rise up from these ashes. I know worrying does not help. All I can do is go take a step back and look what I can do to be better. This is a reality check and that too a critical one....2 more years and if I am still same it would be game over. I hope I can find a solution....Really amd broke and all I can say at this moment is this too shall pass and hope morning brings something better. Will never forget these painful times where my one and only consolation were my parents. Oh GOD please shine some blessings on me...please

No comments:

Post a Comment