Monday, March 7, 2011

Time and tide wait for none

Morning and it is going to be work again........Once again a weekend and that too a longer one than normal has gone a begging. I clearly have to pull up my socks technically and for this I have to go the extra mile.......I know it but still I am just laid back watching videos and relaxing. The clock is always unforgiving.......I have to hammer this in my hard head.....Its a month since I started and from next week hopefully I would be in my new home and at least in the new home I can find my rhythm......waking up,work,relaxing and learning. Have to find a balance and shirk off any laziness.Also have to control activities that consume my energy unnecessarily :-)........balance, isn't it....successful people always have this.......even best systems are ones that work optimally. Hope things change for good from next week

No comments:

Post a Comment